Information We Collect or You Provide and How We Use It
You may choose to provide personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number and email address) on our Sites. Here are the ways you may provide the information, the types of information you may submit, and how we may use the information.
- Subscription to Mailing List – You may subscribe to our mailing list in order to receive any news, alerts and publications from Culhane Meadows and its attorneys. To sign up, you submit your email address to the CM Site under “Subscribe to Our Mailing List.” We use the information you provide to send you emailed communications as described above. You may opt-out of these communications at any time by following the directions in the emails or by contacting us at the address listed below under “How to Contact Us.”
- Contact Us – If you communicate with us through the “Contact Us” link on the CM Site, we require you to email us using the link provided on the CM Site. We use the information you provide to respond to your inquiry.
- Other Site Features – The CM Site may offer various other features, which we may change from time to time. We may ask you to submit certain personal information so we can provide you with and communicate with you about these features, subject to obtaining your consent in accordance with applicable law.
- Social Media – We may collect your user name and other information you transmit to us over social media platforms when you interact with Culhane Meadows’ specific pages or social media account. We use the information you provide on social media to respond to your requests or questions, to improve our services, and for other purposes, if any, as disclosed at the time of the interaction.
- Other Uses of Information – We may use the personal information you provide on the Sites for our internal purposes. These purposes include administration of the Site, market research, and data analytics.
We also may use the personal information we collect to protect us against and prevent fraud, claims, and other liabilities and to comply with or enforce applicable legal requirements, and our policies and terms. We use personal information for these purposes when it is necessary to protect, exercise or defend our legal rights, or when we are required to do so by a law that applies to us.
Other Information We Collect by Automated Means
We collect certain information by automated means when you visit our Site, such as through “cookies” and IP addresses. Cookies are files that are placed on your device through your browser, containing information about you, such as your IP address, type of browser or other settings on your computer.
You can decide if and how your computer will accept cookies by configuring your preferences option within your web browser. To disable this function in your web browser, choose the “help” menu and follow the instructions for deleting cookies and preventing your browser from downloading additional cookies. If you choose to reject cookies, you can still browse the CM Site, but you may be unable to access the interactive functions of the CM Site.
The CM Site may use analytics to create statistical reports. These reports would tell us, for example, how many users visited the CM Site, what pages have been browsed, and from what geographic regions users visited the CM Site. Your IP address is masked on our systems and will only be used on a need-to-know basis to resolve technical issues, to administer the CM Site and to understand visitor preferences. Traffic information on our Sites is accessed only by authorized personnel. We do not use any of this information to directly identify visitors and we do not share it with third parties. The CM Site is not designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from browsers.
Information We Share
Links to Other Sites
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards for the Sites designed to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the personal information we collect through our Sites.
If you would like to update your contact information or preferences, or have your information removed from our mailing lists, please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing us at:
Culhane Meadows PLLC
100 Crescent Court
Dallas, TX 75201
Attn: General Counsel
How to Contact Us