At Culhane Meadows, we are dedicated to helping our clients identify, protect, and generate value from their intellectual property (“IP”). Our IP attorneys harness the experience we gained from working at top international law firms and major corporations to bring our clients the highest level of IP expertise available anywhere – at a value that can only be offered on the lean platform we built at Culhane Meadows.
From patented technology to well-known trademarks, IP assets can generate a significant competitive advantage for our clients. Our attorneys understand the value of IP as a business asset, and are skilled at acquiring, protecting, and exploiting it. We work with clients to evaluate how their IP assets fit into their business strategy so that investments made in IP protection yield the highest possible return.
Our IP attorneys have experience working with a wide variety of clients, from leading global companies with international IP portfolios, to emerging start-up companies who need to identify and protect their core technology assets.
Culhane Meadows provides a full range of IP services, including all facets of patent, trademark, copyright, and domain name prosecution as well as related strategic counseling, licensing, and litigation. Our attorneys provide sophisticated services in the following IP areas:
Patent prosecution and licensing;
Trademark prosecution and licensing;
- Global trademark portfolio management;
- Copyright registration and licensing;
- Brand management and licensing;
- Design protection
- Acquiring domain name registrations;
- IP due diligence in transactional matters;
- Registering and enforcing trademarks and copyrights with Customs
- IP agreements with employees and contractors;
- Trade secret protection;
- IP audits; and
- IP litigation including patent infringement, trade secret misappropriation, Trademark Trial and Appeal Board proceedings, state and federal trademark infringement and dilution actions, and claims under the Federal Anti-Cybersquatting Consumer Protection Act.
We represent the intellectual property interests of clients from around the U.S. and across the world, in diverse industries such as transportation, franchisors, building and construction, software, retailers, manufacturers, and financial institutions. We regularly advise and represent clients in regard to patents, trademarks, trade dress, copyrights, false advertising, grey market goods and trade secrets. We also handle or assist attorneys in other practice groups with various matters related to intellectual property, including franchise law, technology licensing and related transactions, e-commerce, privacy & data security, outsourcing, and social media.