Culhane Meadows’ Securities Practice Group is focused on providing high quality securities law advice and services to our corporate clients in an efficient and cost-effective manner. We provide services for clients ranging from startup and early-stage companies to large public corporations and our outside counsel services are the perfect solution for companies seeking regularly accessible counsel without the fixed overhead of an in-house legal team.
- Periodic SEC filings, such as 10-Ks, 10-Qs, 8-Ks and Section 16 reporting
- Full service advice with respect to regular, special and contested shareholder meetings, including drafting proxy statements, proposal analysis/review with respect to ISS/Glass Lewis/institution guidelines, coordination of proxy solicitation
- Tender Offers and Exchange Offers
- Registration of equity plan shares on Form S-8
- Private placements and registration of shares on Form S-3
- Earnings release/press release disclosures and compliance with Regulation FD
We also advise start-ups and early stage companies on securities law requirements related to the recent JOBS Act, angel & venture funding, and Regulation D Offerings, including drafting and issuance of Private Placement Memorandums.