Jim Meadows, co-founder of Culhane Meadows, has been selected to serve as one just two local U.S. representatives of iTechLaw for 2015. Founded in 1971, ITechLaw is the world’s premier organization representing lawyers in the technology sector. The organization’s global membership spans six continents and embodies a broad spectrum of expertise. In addition to serving as a forum for members to discuss a wide range of legal issues, the association regularly organizes conferences that provide global networking opportunities and explore cutting-edge issues and trends in both information technology and intellectual property law.
In addition to this latest honor from iTechLaw, Mr. Meadows is respected as leading technology lawyer by numerous other organizations:
- Ranked as one of America’s leading IT Outsourcing lawyers by both Chambers Global (since 2007) and Chambers USA (since 2006), published by Chambers & Partners
- Ranked as one of the “Best Lawyers in America” for Information Technology Law (since 2006), as published in Best Lawyers in America by Woodward/White, Inc.
- AV Preeminent® Rating in the Martindale Hubbell Legal Directory
- Inaugural Best Lawyers’ Atlanta Information Technology Lawyer of the Year (2011) as published in Best Lawyers by Woodward/White, Inc.
- Past Chair of the Technology Law Section of the State Bar of Georgia
- Past Appointee and Secretary to the Information Technology Law Committee of the New York City Bar
For more information about iTechLaw, visit http://www.ITechLaw.org.
For more information about Jim Meadows you may view his full bio HERE.