Culhane Meadows has for the third consecutive year been shortlisted by Euromoney Legal Media Group as part of their ninth annual Americas Women in Business Law Awards. The awards celebrate firms from across the continent for their efforts to drive success for women in the legal profession and to address issues facing women in law, such as gender diversity, innovation, minority women, mentoring, work-life balance, pro bono work, and talent management.
Culhane Meadows was shortlisted for five Firm award and four Jurisdiction award categories in 2020, including:
- Best National Firm for Gender Diversity
- Best National Firm for Diversity
- Best National Firm for Pro Bono
- Best National Firm for Talent Management
- Best National Firm for Women in Business Law
- Best Firm by Jurisdiction: United States, Midwest
- Best Firm by Jurisdiction: United States, North East
- Best Firm by Jurisdiction: United States, South
- Best Firm by Jurisdiction: United States, West
Euromoney Legal Media Group, a division of Euromoney Institutional Investor, comprises a wide range of legal publications that publish market-leading information for in-house counsel, external practitioners and industry leaders in a number of core practice areas. The awards recognize the firms setting the standard in terms of female-friendly work practices and the women at the forefront of the legal industry. The winners of the 2020 Americas Women in Business Law Awards will be announced on September 17, 2020.