Culhane Meadows attorneys advise public and private companies, boards of directors, committees and senior management on the full range of corporate governance issues that confront companies and their leadership.
Culhane Meadows lawyers have extensive experience in boardroom level relationships, and we understand the importance of establishing and maintaining effective, efficient and responsive boards of directors. We are well-versed regarding dialogues on governance, oversight and compliance issues. We are well-positioned to integrate the firm’s experience in areas including executive compensation, environmental, insurance coverage, privacy and litigation into boardroom dialogues.
Our lawyers have represented boards of directors and their audit, nominating, governance and special committees; individual directors; and senior executives on a range of corporate governance matters, investigations, and related issues These lawyers also represent boards of directors on preparing and implementing governance programs and policies.
Our corporate governance lawyers counsel boards of directors, individual directors and senior executives on the full range of corporate governance issues, including:
- Board structure and composition
- Board committee structure and composition and board committee charters
- Senior executive and director succession planning
- Board and board committee evaluation and self-evaluation processes
- Enterprise risk identification and risk management
- Executive and director compensation policies and planning
- Review and updating of charter and bylaws
- Compliance and ethics programs
- Cybersecurity policies, preparedness and breach response plans
- Audit, compensation and nominating committee practices
- Independent director representations
- Special committee representation in connection with interested party, strategic and change of control transactions
- Internal investigations