Our attorneys advise public and private companies, Boards of Directors, committees and senior management on the full range of corporate governance issues that confront companies and their leadership.
Culhane Meadows lawyers have extensive experience in the full range of corporate governance issues. Whether it be boardroom-level relationships or advice to particular committees, we understand the importance of establishing and maintaining effective, efficient and responsive Boards of Directors. We are well-versed regarding dialogues on governance, oversight and compliance issues, as well as being well-positioned to integrate the firm’s experience into boardroom dialogues in areas including executive compensation, environmental matters, insurance coverage, privacy and litigation.
Our lawyers have represented full Boards of Directors and their respective Audit, Nominating, Governance and Special committees; individual directors; and senior executives on a range of corporate governance matters, investigations, programs, policies and related issues, including:
- Board structure and composition
- Board committee structure and composition and Board committee charters
- Senior executive and director succession planning
- Full Board and Board committee evaluation and self-evaluation processes
- Enterprise risk identification and risk management
- Executive and director compensation policies and planning
- Review and updating of charter and bylaws
- Compliance and ethics programs
- Cybersecurity policies, preparedness and breach response plans
- Audit, Compensation and Nominating committee practices
- Independent director representations
- Special committee representation in connection with interested party, strategic and change-of-control transactions
- Internal investigations