Our team of financial restructuring, reorganization and workout attorneys delivers exceptional service and value based on decades of sophisticated experience.
Our financial restructuring, reorganization and workout attorneys possess both transactional and litigation experience. This unique blend of front and back end disciplines provides them with highly practical knowledge about the significance and purpose of deal terms that can be very helpful in negotiations and gives them the ability to use that knowledge to develop effective litigation strategies if a need arises.
- We represent lenders in negotiating and closing loan workouts and restructurings, and in resolving other issues that are unique to troubled credits.
- We assist secured creditors in negotiating, filing and closing transactions contemplated by plans of reorganization and in navigating Section 363 asset sales (or sales free and clear of interests) in bankruptcy proceedings.
- We also assist clients in utilizing structured finance techniques and, in conjunction with those, providing non-consolidation and other bankruptcy-related reasoned opinions.
- We have considerable experience representing secured creditors in protecting and enforcing their rights, interests and remedies, both inside and outside of insolvency proceedings.
- We have represented secured creditors in real and personal property foreclosures and have successfully represented secured creditors in replevin actions involving many types of collateral.
- Secured creditors also choose us to defend them in litigation, including traditional lender liability claims, fraudulent transfer and preference litigation.