Reiko Feaver offers her clients more than twenty years of combined in-house and private practice legal experience to provide practical and efficient legal advice to help companies balance legal risk with business objectives.
Ms. Feaver’s commercial contracting practice is primarily focused on (a) technology-related commercial contracting, including for enterprise licensing, hosted software and services arrangements, and related professional services, and (b) general commercial contracting, particularly vendor procurement of goods and professional services through master agreements and associated statements of work or orders. She also has significant experience in agreements for the licensing of branded properties.
She has obtained the designation of Certified Information Privacy Professional (US) through the International Association of Privacy Professionals.
Ms. Feaver’s particular strengths are in the areas of transactions related to technology and the procurement of goods and professional services.
Ms. Feaver has reviewed, drafted, negotiated, and advised on numerous agreements for the procurement of enterprise technology goods and related services, including on-premise software and licensing agreements, agreements for procurement of hosted/SaaS products and services, hardware and related software acquisition agreements, technology-related professional services agreements, and software evaluation agreements.
Review, drafting, negotiation, and advice on numerous agreements for the procurement of goods and professional services. Including agreements for:
- Provision of promo codes and discounted pricing specific to client employees in connection with enterprise uniform requirements; services included creating client-specific landing page within larger supplier website for online ordering and redemption of promo codes and discounts.
- Procurement of packaging and labeling materials for plastic container manufacturer.
- Enterprise-wide rental of sanitation supplies and related services for manufacturing plants.
- Enterprise commercial printing, warehousing and fulfillment, and online service and ordering portal.
- Provision of catering services and supplies.
- Provision of employee lodging and transportation.
- Provision of office lighting systems management.
- Professional services for market research, sourcing, marketing, and sale of consumer product.
- Professional services for the acquisition of branded credit card holders.
- Collegiate athletics sponsorships.
- Acquisition of branded gift cards.
- Enterprise fleet leasing and management.
- Fulfillment and warehousing for consumer goods.
- Broker-carrier agreements.
- Enterprise printing, warehousing, and distribution of marketing and product information materials.
- Digital advertising materials.
Selected Presentations & Publications
- “Internal Investigations and Corporate Monitorships: The Investigation Is Complete; Now What?”, National Association of Women and Minority Owned Law Firms, 2013 Annual Fall Conference
- Crafting Statements of Work, National Association of Minority and Women Owned Law Firms, 2013 Spring Newsletter
- China Lessons: Getting Started in Business, China Currents, Vol. 8, No. 2, Spring 2009.
- The Plant Lady: A Chinese Migrant’s Search for a Better Life, China Currents, Vol 8, No. 2, Fall 2009