Reiko Feaver offers her clients more than twenty years of combined in-house and private practice legal experience to provide practical and efficient legal advice to help companies balance legal risk with business objectives.
Ms. Feaver’s commercial contracting practice is primarily focused on (a) technology-related commercial contracting, including for enterprise licensing, hosted software and services arrangements, and related professional services, and (b) general commercial contracting, particularly vendor procurement of goods and professional services through master agreements and associated statements of work or orders. She also has significant experience in agreements for the licensing of branded properties.
She has obtained the designation of Certified Information Privacy Professional (US) through the International Association of Privacy Professionals.
Ms. Feaver’s particular strengths are in the areas of transactions related to technology and the procurement of goods and professional services as detailed below.
Ms. Feaver has reviewed, drafted, negotiated, and advised on numerous agreements for the procurement of enterprise technology goods and related services, including on-premise software and licensing agreements, agreements for procurement of hosted/SaaS products and services, hardware and related software acquisition agreements, technology-related professional services agreements, and software evaluation agreements. Past experience also includes serving as primary review for corporate NDAs. Specific examples of her technology-related experience include:
- SaaS agreement for facility visitors tracking system.
- Application Services Agreement for energy consumption analytics dashboard.
- SaaS agreement for POS customer service offering
- SaaS agreement for employee hotline services.
- Licensing agreement for use of collegiate sports properties.
- Various MSAs for technology related professional services.
- SaaS agreement for corporate travel booking tool.
- SaaS agreement for hotel sourcing system.
- Software License, Hardware Purchase, and Services Agreement for procurement of software and hardware enabling mobile customer services.
- PaaS agreement for development of enterprise mobile applications.
- Agreement for provision of remote platform for telecommunication equipment provisioning and invoicing.
- SaaS agreement for world-wide, internal employee notification system.
- Provision of remotely hosted system for the review and audit of employee expense reimbursement and claims.
- Enterprise licenses for digital marketing and document production and manipulation software, including associated support services.
- Enterprise licensing of product lifecycle management software.
- Remote system for inventory management.
- Subscription services for technical manuals.
- Enterprise licensing of industrial product design software packages.
- Professional services for the design and implementation of customer facing product information website.
- Professional services for the design and implementation of enterprise virtual desktop system.
- Candidate interviews and evaluation SaaS.
- Remote platform for use in advertising and marketing employment opportunities and in recruiting and evaluating candidates.
- Professional services for the installation of internal radio communication systems.
- Consolidation of global technical support and help-desk services for mobile devices to single third party provider.
- Subscription services for market research and data aggregation services.
- Procurement of digital content for offering to loyalty club members.
- Hosted platforms for employee training.
- Licensing of international and national branded properties.
- Collaboration projects for development of technology products.
- Use of voice recognition software.
- Hosted system security monitoring services.
Review, drafting, negotiation, and advice on numerous agreements for the procurement of goods and professional services. Including agreements for:
- Provision of promo codes and discounted pricing specific to client employees in connection with enterprise uniform requirements; services included creating client-specific landing page within larger supplier website for online ordering and redemption of promo codes and discounts.
- Procurement of packaging and labeling materials for plastic container manufacturer.
- Enterprise-wide rental of sanitation supplies and related services for manufacturing plants.
- Enterprise commercial printing, warehousing and fulfillment, and online service and ordering portal.
- Provision of catering services and supplies.
- Provision of employee lodging and transportation.
- Provision of office lighting systems management.
- Professional services for market research, sourcing, marketing, and sale of consumer product.
- Professional services for the acquisition of branded credit card holders.
- Collegiate athletics sponsorships.
- Acquisition of branded gift cards.
- Enterprise fleet leasing and management.
- Fulfillment and warehousing for consumer goods.
- Broker-carrier agreements.
- Enterprise printing, warehousing, and distribution of marketing and product information materials.
- Digital advertising materials.
Selected Presentations & Publications
- “Internal Investigations and Corporate Monitorships: The Investigation Is Complete; Now What?”, National Association of Women and Minority Owned Law Firms, 2013 Annual Fall Conference
- Crafting Statements of Work, National Association of Minority and Women Owned Law Firms, 2013 Spring Newsletter
- China Lessons: Getting Started in Business, China Currents, Vol. 8, No. 2, Spring 2009.
- The Plant Lady: A Chinese Migrant’s Search for a Better Life, China Currents, Vol 8, No. 2, Fall 2009