Ms. Warman’s practice is focused on all aspects of business law, including creditors’ rights, real estate, contract negotiations, privacy issues, general business advice and certain aspects of health law. Recent matters have included mediation, litigation and appellate work in federal courts throughout the country, as well as numerous and varied financial, real estate and commercial transactions. Her practice also includes general advisory services to clients on a multitude of issues.
Awards & Recognitions
Named a “Texas Super Lawyer” (a Thomson Reuters service) from 2003-2005 and 2011-2013, as published in Super Lawyers Magazine and Texas Monthly
AV Preeminent® Rating in the Martindale Hubbell Legal Directory
Former Editor, Wylie Law Review
Clerk for the Honorable Leslie Boslaugh, Nebraska Supreme Court Judge
Law Clerk for Union Pacific Railroad Corporation
- American Bankruptcy College, Fellow
- Dallas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- State Bar College of Texas, Fellow
- John C. Ford American Inn of Court, Former Master
- 100 Women in Hedge Funds, Member
- American Bankruptcy Institute (“ABI”), Vice President of Publications, Executive Board of the ABI and head of the Board’s Publication’s Committee, Editor of the
- ABI Journal
- NACMSW (National Association of Credit Managers affiliate in Irving, Texas), Member and Chairman of the Board
Lynnette is an avid fan of mystery novels. Her current favorite author is Jo Nesbo, an award winning Norwegian author, who has written a series of books which chronicle the life of Harry Hole, a Norwegian police inspector, as he solves one mystery after another.