Kevin Trabaris is a corporate and commercial finance transactional attorney with experience representing banks, financial companies, equipment lessors, insurance companies and other funding entities in connection with commercial and corporate loans, equipment leases, bank loans, bonds and many other types of financing. He has handled everything from small ticket transactions to billion dollar syndicated loans, asset-based loans, real estate, working capital and more.
Mr. Trabaris also handles business transactions and has experience creating companies as well as selling them. This includes corporation, LLC and partnership creation and advice, contract drafting and negotiation, corporate governance, vendor agreements, sale documents and merger/acquisitions matters and more.
Awards & Recognitions
20 Most Influential Lawyers in Equipment Finance and Leasing, Leasing News
Representative Experience & Transactions
- Multiple Financings Involving Around 100 Yum™ Branded Franchises
- $5mm SBA 7a Financing of a Beer Pub
- $2.4mm Construction Loan
- $100mm Secured Line of Credit
- $1.8mm Asset Based Loan Secured All Assets
- $55mm Wealth Management Secured Line of Credit
- $10mm Uncommitted Secured Life of Credit to Local Botanical Garden
- $5mm Workout of Multiple Loans Secured by Real and Personal Property
- $4.6mm Commercial Mortgage for Grocery Store
- $200k Commercial Loan Secured by 6 Residential Co‐Ops
- $20mm Term Loan Secured by Pledged Investment Accounts