Best Lawyers®, the only purely peer-review™ guide to the legal profession, announced the 2023 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America on August 18, 2022. Congratulations to the following partners at Culhane Meadows who have been named to this prestigious list:
- J. Scott Anderson,Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Kelly R. Culhane, Insurance Law
- Cheryl E. Diaz, Commercial Litigation
- Kevin Grierson, Technology Law; also named “Technology Lawyer of the Year”
- Heather Clauson Haughian, Privacy and Data Security Law; also named “Privacy and Data Security Lawyer of the Year”
- Richard A. Krantz, Corporate Law
- Mette H. Kurth, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Sharon Lewonski, Real Estate Law
- James E. Meadows, Technology Law & Information Technology Law
- Brian Raley, Commercial Litigation
- Kevin D. Sheldon, Technology Law
- Daniel J. Struck, Insurance Law
- Kimberly A. Verska, Privacy and Data Security Law
- Lynnette R. Warman, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Stephen J. Weed, Patent Law
Lawyers named to The Best Lawyers in America© publication were recognized by their peers in the legal industry for their professional excellence. For the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®, more than 12.2 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 71,000 leading lawyers honored in the new edition.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. More than 116,000 industry leading lawyers are eligible to vote (from around the world), and we have received more than 17 million evaluations on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world.
“Lawyer of the Year” honors are awarded annually to only one lawyer per practice area in each region with extremely high overall feedback from their peers, making it an exceptional distinction.
Lawyers are not required nor allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
For more information or to view the entire The Best Lawyers in America (2023 Edition) rankings, visit HERE
About Culhane Meadows – Big Law for the New Economy®
The largest woman-owned national full-service business law firm in the U.S., Culhane Meadows fields over 70 partners in eleven major markets across the country. Uniquely structured, the firm’s Disruptive Law® business model gives attorneys greater work-life flexibility while delivering outstanding, partner-level legal services to major corporations and emerging companies across industry sectors more efficiently and cost-effectively than conventional law firms. Clients enjoy exceptional and highly-efficient legal services provided exclusively by partner-level attorneys with significant experience and training from large law firms or in-house legal departments of respected corporations. U.S. News & World Report has named Culhane Meadows among the country’s “Best Law Firms” in its 2014 through 2022 rankings and many of the firm’s partners are regularly recognized in Chambers, Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers and Martindale-Hubbell Peer Reviews.